Wednesday, March 29, 2006

The Job Hunt

I like a teacher who gives you something to take home to think about besides homework.
Lily Tomlin

Well I am at it again. Looking for a new job. I love the students at the school where I currently work, but the hours are just not conducive to raising a family. (The pay isn't either!) Meetings at 7:15 in the morning every other week? It makes for a logistical nightmare! Especially when school doesn't start until 8, you live at least 35 minutes away, and your daughter's preschool doesn't open its doors until 7.

So Monday night I stayed up late, made and Xeroxed multiple copies of my resume, transcripts, licenses, etc and addressed and labelled several envelopes and mailed them all off. Today they all came back. I hadn't put enough postage stamps on them! I really hope this is not indicitive of how my job search is going to go!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home