Thursday, March 16, 2006

Control Freak

Being the control freak that I am, I want to know everything beforehand. At this point I'm just going along for the ride.
Gina Gershon

Once in my not so recent past I was accused of being controlling. At the time, I thought it was based on the deterioration of my marriage. Now I seem to be going through the same cycle all over again. Am I really that controlling? In both instances the issue lies with communication. I feel that it is a basic common courtesy to let your partner know if you are going to be running late, particularly if that time becomes extended. My partners seem (or seemed, in the case of the former) to disagree, and dub me with the "controlling" label. Am I wrong to be upset? Or is this another one of those areas where men and women are bound to be different, and I should just get over myself?

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home