Wednesday, March 22, 2006

PostSecret

Secrets are things we give to others to keep for us.
Elbert Hubbard

I have always liked the website, PostSecret. All of the creativity, heartache, joy, angst, and yearning (among other things) that can go into a simple 4 x 6 piece of paper is simply amazing. I had heard that the best of the best had been published in a book, so I went and bought it last night. I read it from cover to cover with tears streaming down my face. Some of the anecdotes are cute, others are humorous. But some are just heart-wrenching. There are those that make you feel like there is someone out there who really does know what you are going through, others that make you aware that your problems are minute in comparison, and still others who make you realize that your life is actually quite wonderful and definitely worth living.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home