Sunday, August 20, 2006

Talking Head

I'll actually have a conversation out loud with myself. In a weird way, I just kind of get schizophrenic and play two characters.
Zach Braff


I don't know if it is an ADD thing. Or left over from my childhood. Or perhaps an overactive imagination. I have confrontations with people in my head. Usually they are people that I would like to confront, but either don't or won't because of circumstances. Being an INFP (Briggs-Meyers ... believe in that) and a Libra (astrology ... don't believe in that), I tend to avoid conflict at all costs. But in my head, I can have amazing arguments. My opponents are either too selfish or too stupid to realize that they are dealing with an intellectual dynamo who will crush their paltry objections like a tick on my dog's back. I am right and righteous. I am accurate and articulate. I am erudite and eloquent. And I ALWAYS win.

Labels:

1 Comments:

At 12:01 PM, Blogger G said...

Me too! Oh the smoothness and intellectual prowess I maintain as I crush each opponent - in my head!

Loved this.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home