Tuesday, June 19, 2007

The Wicked Witch of the East

Ding-dong, the wicked witch is dead.
from "The Wizard of Oz"


Ah, if only that were the case. Unfortunately, she is alive and well and living in Massachusetts. She is PC's ex-wife. And she gives NEW meaning to controlling, visciousness, manipulating, self-centeredness, and lack of culpability. She is also the queen mother of PAS or parental alienation syndrome.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Given my penchant for quotes, here are a few of her latest:

When asked why she continually circumvents the girls from seeing their father, she replied:
I DO feel very good about my parenting under the dire circumstances you placed us under! The proof is in the pudding!!

When asked why she called our house for the upteenth time (she once called 17 times in a 2 hour period!):
I have to wonder if Laury was lying as she often does about you being there, because I called your office and you didn't answer. I am in no mood to play games.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home