Sunday, October 15, 2006

Pop!

I just think that there is very interesting stuff in the mundane.
Harvey Pekar


I love bubble wrap. There is something very cathartic about taking a sheet and twisting, wrenching, and tearing it all while listening to the various sounds that are emitted. I remember how my brothers and I would love it when a package arrived at our house. Not, mind you, for the treasure that might lie within, but for the bubble wrap. We used to fight over who would get the biggest sheet. We would also have contests as to who could pop the most the fastest, who could pop the loudest, and so on.

If you enjoy bubble wrap too, grab a sheet and let's see who can pop the fastest!

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

At 6:06 PM, Blogger Zephra said...

Oh I have been to that site before and it got me in trouble cause that was all I did for 3 days!!!

 
At 7:45 AM, Blogger Zephra said...

Thank you for your comment about my daughter. It really helps to hear from other people who have gone through what I am going through. I will be going to the library to get those books ASAP.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home